Terms & Conditions
Terms / Conditions / Notes
1. A booking is not deemed to be confirmed until a deposit of 30% or an amount agreed between Party Time Events and the Customer has been paid. Financial settlement to take place by ‘cash on arrival’ or at the start of the performance(s), or by cheque no later than fourteen days prior to the performance(s). If additional performance time is required, the fee for such time must be agreed with, and paid to the performers at that time. All other methods of payment will be by mutual agreement.
2. This contract reflects the verbal agreement, and shall include any terms and conditions agreed prior to its issue, and shall be deemed accepted unless a written objection is received within fourteen working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by, either the Customer or Party Time Events without prior approval by, the Customer or Party Time Events.
3. In the event of the Customer wishing to cancel this contract for any reason other than Act of God or National Disaster, any advance payment made will be forfeited, or a cancellation fee of not less than one half of the agreed fee may be applied for. If the cancellation is within thirty days of the performance the whole of the agreed fee may be applied for.
3a. If a customer wishes to change the date of and booking, we may at our discretion negotiate a change without any losses to either party and the new date being available.
3b. If we require further information and it is not provided or the booking varies significantly to what is booked we Party Time Events have the right to cancel any booking without notification, if we decide this is necessary on our behalf we may issue at our discretion, a full or partial refund of any monies paid and we will no longer be liable to carry out the booking.
4. The Customer will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour). Where appropriate, the Customer will arrange with the management of the Venue to allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour).
5. Party Time Events discos accept music lists and requests in advance of functions & will endeavour to play the clients chosen requests, provided such requests are submitted in writing, at least 1 week before the event. The client also agrees that Party Time Events cannot guarantee the inclusion of any difficult to source, obsolete or deleted titles either requested at the event or previously notified. If you are unsure about any request then please contact us. Party Time Events may not play certain requests if they are unsuitable.
6. Party Time Events discos will not play songs knowingly with explicit or offensive language, or any track that the DJ considers would cause offence to any guests attending the function unless specifically asked for by the client. If you are unsure about any track then please contact us.
7. Party Time Events ensures that any equipment to be connected to a power source is electrically safe, has passed PAT electrical safety testing, and conforms to the HSE EAW Act 1989, and any amendments thereafter.
8. Party Time Events and any assistants will conduct themselves in a proper manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Customers/ Venue Managements requests as to volume, siting of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests.
9. Party Time Events shall be in no way liable for breach of byelaws, or conditions under which the venue is leased, hired or entrusted to the Customer. The Customer/Venue Management also ensures that all appropriate licenses, as required by law, are in force at the time of the performance(s).
10. The Customer/Venue Management will provide adequate supervision of it’s guests, customers and, or staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the equipment, vehicles, or personnel belongings, caused by guests, customers and, or staff.
10b. If our staff are being abused, intimidated or insulted in any manner, they may finish/terminate any booking etc with immediate effect and without any refunds, this will in no way be tolerated.
11. Party Time Events are fully insured for Public Liability to the sum of 10 Million Pounds for discos and 5 Million Pounds for the food machines.
12. If something is not going quite right (which does happen) please let Party Time Events know immediately or as soon as possible.
13. Please note: hot machines eg: popcorn, hotdogs, candy floss etc may set off smoke alarms in some venues, we cannot and will not be held responsible for this.
14. We will require at least one car parking space to be provided by the client/venue. If it is not free parking the client agrees to cover the cost of parking for the duration required.
14b. Congestion charges / Road tolls are not included in the hire cost these are payable to the driver on delivery by the hirer.
15. We do NOT save/store any payment card details.
16. For hire only items, we will need an agreed deposit amount which is returnable on return of goods as long as they are not damaged in any way, and two forms of ID, one being photo ID, one being a utility bill with address, we will also make a copy of ID where applicable, which will be disposed of proplerly at our discretion.
17. When we quote for unlimited supply of foods, this does also reflect in the capabilities of the machines being used.